- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
i operate a gravity vat leach plant, i treat tailings from artisanal workers after recovery of free gold. I got twelve 30 tons tanks. As tails are argillaceous, i melt 15kg/ton cement to pelletize the tails . What flow rate do i need in tank to have good recovery?
Thus i got 6 carbon basket with 150 kg of carbon per basket.What should be the good flow rate in carbon ?