- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Dear friends I use D2EHPA/Kerosene for zinc/nickel separation and using caustic soda solution for pH adjustment, unfortunately after 10 cycle extraction/stripping organic phase became dark and loading capacity decreased. Also phase separation need more time and soda consumption increased. Stripping of organic phase by 6 N HCl didn't solve the problem completely. What is the problem? How I can regenerate organic phase? How I can strip Iron and aluminum from organic phase quantitatively?