- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
In six months, we are going to start getting gold ore from underground mining which is an extension of open-cast mining. There was no metallurgical test conducted on the variability of the ore that is planned to feed to the Process Plant on the assumption the ore behavior will be the same as the open-cast ore. Are there any tests that should have been done before the ore come to the process plant?