- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
In the topic labelled "Solvent Extraction Plants: Thiele Diagram & Theoretical Design Aspects" it is mentioned that a computer program (software) has been developed by I.C.I./Acorga to perform iterations for obtaining desired raffinate levels and stage efficiency.
I did some research in the vastness of the internet and I am having trouble to locate such a software. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance