- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
hello guys...im a metallurgy student currently attached at a heap leach practicing company mining oxide ores(low grade ores).we use cyanide for the leaching process and carbon in the adsorption section..we are currently experiencing low recoveries and im researching on how we can actually increase our gold recovery. lixiviant properties - cyanide =0.03%
ph =10.5 to 11