- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
hello everyone i am an operator in gold plant and i would like to ask some question and i hope i will find the answers for it:
our CIL tanks are 3000 m3
1- what is exactly the O2 does in CIL circuit
2- why is the total cyanide available high at CIL tank nu 8 around 160 ppm
and in tank nu 2 around 270 ppm ?