- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
we currently run a pressure zadra elution circuit. our GIC stocks (tanks stocks only) have been steadily increasing as a function of increased head grade. if I were to install a second parallel elution circuit, I would be able to maintain a lower GIC level. I understand that there will be only a slight increase in the total gold shipped however we would be shipping the ozs sooner (ie this week rather than next). would you agree with this kind of logic? thankyou