- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Hello dear friends, Proffessors
We have a factory that recovers precious metals from electronic waste. Here we first shred the motherboards of electronic scraps. And we separate the parts. We throw the precious metals in a furnace and melt them. We get an ingot. Inside theingots there is tin, lead, nickel, copper, gold, silver palladium and platinum. We want to separate the tin from this ingot. Because when there is tin, we cannot recover the other metals. We want to liquefy this ingot and precipitate the tin from it.
Looking for a way,proccess or chemichal for Liquefaction and precipitation.
Thank you for your feedback in advance, wish you healthy days.