- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Hi guys. I want to start Vat leaching. Bottle roll results are Au 2.6g/t and Cu 15.2g/t. Is there a method of calculating the amount of cyanide to be mixed in the make-up tank according to the required cyanide strength in relation to the amount of water. Do i have to do trial and error like adding cyanide, titrate and see if the required strength is ok? Thanks.