- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Mineral Processing or Laboratory Work.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Electrowinning Diagram (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Hello. I'm trying to come up with a P&ID diagram of an Electrowinning circuit which has an electrolyte storage tank, pump, heat exchanger and then electrowinning cells. Is there anyone who can help me with a simple sketch of how this P&ID diagram should look like?