- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Mineral Processing or Laboratory Work.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Graphite Assaying. Where? (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Can anyone recommend a lab, preferably in North America to do some assay work on a graphite ore that we got in a drill hole? Specifically we are looking for graphite type and carbon content to see if this is worth pursuing.