- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Mineral Processing or Laboratory Work.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Protocol Needed - Testing Carbons for Au loading concentration (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I am desperately looking for a clear protocol for testing the loading of my carbons from CIP to assess how much gold is currently residing on them. Usually I send them to the lab - but it appears as though the accuracy of the labs results has come into question. I have an AA machine and wish to do the test in house in the future. Please would someone send through a protocol if possible.