- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Pyrometallurgy and Electrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Bead loss in cracked cupel (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I put a handful of buttons in a 6" cupel and placed it in the furnace. When I checked it the cupel had cracked and the melt gone inside the cupel. What is the best way to recover it?