- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Pyrometallurgy and Electrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Best way to move PGMs from Fe matrix to Cu matrix (pyrometallurgy) (No replies)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
We have extracted PGMs into an Fe matrix dore'. We would like to move the PGMs into a Cu dore'. What is an easy way to oxidize the Fe out of the furnace after we have melted Fe and Cu together? Will everything go into the Cu?