- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Pyrometallurgy and Electrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Freezing Issues (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
Does anyone know what can be done to avoid freezing issues or ore in silos in temperature as below as -40degrees celsius.
We are using calcium chloride solution but it doesnt seem to be helping alot.