Gold/Auriferous Deposits can be classified into types for which here is a List of 10 Types of Gold Deposits:
- Auriferous porphyry dykes, sills, and stocks; Auriferous pegmatites; coarse-grained granitic deposits + albitite.
- Carbonatites and carbonatite-related deposits.
- Auriferous skarn and gold skarn type deposit.
- Gold/Silver and vise-versa veins, lodes, mineralized pipes and irregular silicified deposits in fraction, faults + zones.
- Auriferous veins, lodes, sheeted zones, saddle reefs in faults and fractures.
- Silver/Gold and vise-versa veins, lodes, stockworks and silicified zones in a complex geological environment with sedimentary, volcanic and various igneous intrusive + granitic rocks.
- Disseminated and stockrock gold/silver deposits in igneous, volcanic and sedimentary rocks.
- Gold deposits in quartz-pebble conglomerates and quartzites.
- Eluvial and alluvial placers
- Various other gold sources.
Gold Deposits Types: List of 10