You do not know what Disseminated Polymetallic Ore Deposits or Complex Mineralogy until you have seen a QEMSCAN like this:
With simple main observations as crazy as these below.
***The proportion of each mineral liberated at a 56µm grind P80 was:
- Chalcopyrite — 36% liberated
- Galena — 12% liberated
- Sphalerite — 45% liberated
- Pyrite — 85% liberated
***The most abundant binary composites of each mineral were with pyrite and each mineral also had a significant proportion of complex or multi-mineral composites:
- Chalcopyrite — 20% binary with pyrite + 32% complex
- Galena — 41% binary with pyrite + 20% with sphal & pyrite + 20% complex
- Sphalerite — 31% binary with pyrite + 20% complex
PS: This is very ugly!