The SEPOR Mini-Jaw Crusher is suitable for crushing small quantities of rock and other friable material, ranging in hardness from hard quartz to relatively soft claystone. It is available with a variety of wear surfaces:
Hardened steel alloy plates for users not concerned with iron contamination and 85% Alumina (Ceramic) for those who can not tolerate iron contamination. A tungsten carbide model is also available, which is the hardest material of the three. The tungsten carbide contains 6% cobalt as a binder. All jaw plates are interchangeable.
The feed opening is 2” x 2″ with a maximum feed particle size of -1″ material. About 1/3 lb. per minute (20 pounds per hour) can be crushed to -1/8′ depending on the nature of the feed material. The size of the crushed product is adjustable by turning the handwheel, which adjusts the gap at the bottom of the jaws. The jaw opening range is from 1/4′ to 1/16′. However, the finer the crushed product, the lower the throughput.
A stainless steel tray collects the crushed sample. If cross sample contamination is of paramount importance, each sample may be caught on separate trays.
JAW CRUSHER FEATURES
- Motor: 1/4Hp 110/60Hz or 220/50Hz
- Bearings: Heavy-duty needle bearings, sealed
- Eccentric shaft: Case hardened alloy steel
- Frame: Heavy welded steel frame provides rigid support necessary for crushing a wide variety of materials and for excellent wear characteristics
Mini Jaw Crushers are normally in stock for immediate shipment
Mini Jaw Crusher Dimensions: 16” (L) x 10” (W) x 11” (H)
- Mini-Jaw Crusher, With Steel Jaw, Cheek Rates $2,400
- Mini-Jaw Crusher, With Ceramic Jaw, Cheek Rates $2,500
- Mini-Jaw Crusher, With Tungsten Carbide Jaw, Cheek Rate $3,500
- Complete Set of Steel Jaw & Cheek Rates $500
- Complete Set of Ceramic Jaw & Cheek Plates $800
- Complete Set of Tungsten Carbide Jaw & Cheek Races $1,300
Steel, Ceramic and Tungsten Carbide Jaw Plates Are Interchangeable Shipping weight: 50 lbs.