- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Crushing.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Crusher work index testing with PQ core (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I am learning about various comminution tests and I was wondering how people have previously handled CWi with whole PQ core. I realize that sample size should be between 2" and 3". Should these samples always be crushed versus cut due to the diameter of the core, or is it more typical to use whole core within the specified length? Cutting the core in half first will not allow the core to be less then 3" (in diameter at least).