The 911MPETMBT75 is our largest Laboratory Jaw Crusher and is based on our world-renowned High Reduction Ratio Jaw Crusher, the 911MPETMBT75 has been engineered to handle the toughest crushing requirements. With an input gap opening of approximately 7-1/2” x 7-1/2” ( 191 mm x 191 mm), this machine will crush larger rocks and/or any other dry material faster than any other Jaw Crusher in the market of its size.
This Jaw Crusher has the following specifications:
- Auto lubrication system with fully sealed bearings. The grease is contained within the bearing housings and removed from a container, so samples are not contaminated.
- Jaw opening from 0” to 3” at the bottom (0 to 76.2 mm). The jaw opening is adjusted by a simple and easy to operate screw. The design allows for a larger than normal opening and still maintains the robustness required for a crusher in demanding applications.
- Can be customized for the polysilicon industry. Unique methods have been used to produce components that are necessary to prevent contamination of polysilicon. Design features include tungsten, as well as UHMW and polyurethane lining material in areas that are critical to contamination
- 7.5HP or 10 HP motor for powerful crushing (with your specified voltage).
- Variable speed control for motor with wired remote control
- This unit is available with full environmental enclosure as in the picture beside and/or with other variations such as combining the machine with a Rotary Sample Splitter underneath, lifting devices, etc.
Design options available per customer requirements.
3 Phase / 60 Hz
7.5 HP or 10 HP Motor Single Phase and/or 50 Hz Motors Available
208, 220, 230, 240, 380, 415, 440, 460, 480, 575, 600
Explosion Proof Available for Special Applications