The 911MPELMFTM20 is an ultra modern and versatile Laboratory Flotation Bench Test Station which outdoes the classic Metso/Denver D12 flotation machine as it has been designed to provide an accurate reliable means of reproducing test results. It is ideally suited in duplicating plant processes and operations.
- Flotation cells capacities from 0.5-7.0 Litres
- Rotor for flotation cell 0.3L – 1.0L / 1.75L – 3.5L / 5L – 7L
- Standard acrylic flotation cells and polyurethane impellers
- Cells and impellers for high temperature or hot slurry flotation made from stainless steel
- Digital set up and control by touch screen
- Filling level control
- Agitator RPM Speed setting
- Air Pump
- Froth Remover by skimmer
- pH Value
You must select the flotation tank sizes and shape as well as the rotor diameter.
Baseline Model starts includes an agitator rotor for cells of 1.75 to 3.5 liters in volume and one 3 liter square tank. (Free exchange for another rotor/tanks of any capacity/size).
Contact 911MPE for more options and detailed cost.