- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Flotation.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
How to Separate Millerite (NiS), from pentlandite & chalcopyrite (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
We found a mineralized zone of large volume and is appears to be made of Millerite (NiS), Pentlandite and Chalcopyrite. How would we process this, separate each metal from one another?