- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Hydrometallurgy.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
I'm looking for a paper that is mentioned on this website,
The paper is:
Harvey, W. W. and Dudas, F. O., “Hydrochloric Acid Leach Processes for Copper Concentrates,” Trans., SME-AIME, Vol. 262, March 1977, pp. 46–57.
I needed to keep working on my own paper, because it's really related to the topic i'm working on and I couldn't find it online.
If anyone can help me to find it, i'll be very thankful