- To participate in the 911Metallurgist Forums, be sure to JOIN & LOGIN
- Use Add New Topic to ask a New Question/Discussion about Mineral Processing or Laboratory Work.
- OR Select a Topic that Interests you.
- Use Add Reply = to Reply/Participate in a Topic/Discussion (most frequent).
Using Add Reply allows you to Attach Images or PDF files and provide a more complete input.
- Use Add Comment = to comment on someone else’s Reply in an already active Topic/Discussion.
Aquea regea Fire Assay (1 reply)
Please join and login to participate and leave a comment.
First of all,for the processing of gold and tellurium ores,how exactly does the pos-roasting(calsine ores contain % 60- 62 Fe ) process work,what is the way to obtain tellurium. Second,which do you prefer for chemical analysis,aquea regea or fire assay testing for gold-tellurirate ores (VMS mine deposit for in anlyser )?
In the world The company which kind of prefer to methods for gold analysers?