Here is how a gravity gold concentrator (centrifuge) works as a separator:
- Make sure the concentrator has been correctly assembled and that all bolts have been tightened.
- If required, attach a funnel to the material feed inlet.
- If necessary, connect a hose to the tailings outlet.
- Place the concentrator on a raised structure such as blocks.
- Place a receptacle under the barrel to collect the concentrate.
- Make sure the water and electricity are properly connected.
- Make sure the bowl inside the concentrator can spin freely
Other types of more sophisticated gold centrifuge:
- Cannon concentrator
- Reichert cone
- Falcon concentrator
- Knelson concentrator
- Mozley concentrator
- Mozley multi-gravity separator
- Johnson concentrator
- iCon Concentrator