RPM adjustable between 27.5 and 276 with steps of 0.5 RPM. Being 2.4 meter long with 4 rolls, this bottle roller will hold multiple bottles.
The housing of 911MPEBR2000 is made of steel with powder coated RAL5005 paint.
The bottle roller is equipped with a safety cage and closed down with a manual safety switch. The cage will be supported with pneumatic springs.
Starting of the bottle roll machine is possible only when:
- power is connected;
- the emergency switch is not activated;
- all parameters are given to the digital program of the machine.
- The safety switch is closed in the right way.
Starting the bottle rolling process
- Open the lid of the machine and put in the required amount of bottle onto the rolls.
- Set the parameters as described before
- Close the machine lid, lock the safety switch and press start on the display.
Stopping the bottle rolling process
- Stop the operation by pressing the emergency switch, or
- When the time elapses, the milling process is automatically ended. The display is reset to the last set value.
Bottle Roll Drive Maintenance
It needs to be greased with intervals of 150 hours. The grease should be applied to the bearings of the roller.